Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medical modalities
Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are the two most popular and widely known treatment techniques of Traditional Chinese Medicine. They complement each other and are often used together to bring out the best effect.
Please watch this 100-second video to learn how acupuncture works. This is an analogy, but not a scientific explanation.
There are many other traditional and modern techniques used in therapeutic treatment, including :
- Acupuncture: Provided by well-trained and highly experienced practitioners and you should have minimal discomfort.
- Electrical acupuncture: weak electrical stimulation is used to enhance therapeutic effect. It has been proven to be particularly effective for painful conditions.
- Needle Free Acupuncture: very good for those who are afraid of needles
- Laser acupuncture: This is also needle free. Proven effectiveness for a wide range of conditions
- Ear (Auricular) acupressure: This is your “take away” treatment. We tape ear seeds on your ear. The seeds can be in place for up to one week. This will enhance and prolonged the effect of acupuncture.
- Point injection therapy: We are qualified to deliver point injection. Saline can be injected into acupuncture points to enhance therapeutic effect.
- Gua sha
- TDP infrared heating
- Chinese Herbal Medicine, in various forms
- Pills that are manufactured and very easy to take
- Granules: We can tailor the formula to your specific condition
- External use
- Life style assessment, Exercise and Dietary advice.
In accordance with Chinese medicine health principles lifestyle, we prescribe
- and dietary advice
for preventative measure and for long-term effect